Custom OME Tupelo 12" Open Back Banjo w/ Slotted Headstock (#7355, PENDING)
Price: $2,699.00 USD
Avenue Guitars is an authorized OME banjo dealer. This is a new banjo with the full OME lifetime warranty.
For sale at Avenue Guitars in Salida, CO. More pictures on our store website: avenueguitars.com/products/ome...headstock
This 12" OME Tupelo open back banjo features a custom slotted headstock, giving it a unique vintage look that sets it apart from other Tupelos you may have seen. Also, Tanya at OME informed us that it will be the last Tupelo ever to be made with this option!
Cherry neck and rim. Ebony fingerboard w/ frailing scoop.
With just 14 brackets and no tone ring, this banjo is light as a feather and has an open, woody voice that's perfect for players seeking an old-time sound.
Includes Superior brand vintage-style hard case.
• Cherry neck
• Optional slotted headstock
• 25.5” scale and 1.34” nut width
• 17 Fret ebony fingerboard with S-scoop
• Two-way adjustable truss rod
• Rectangular peghead with rosewood overlay
• Boat shaped ebony capped heel
• Inlaid front and side position markers
• Hardened Nickel-silver frets and bone string nut
• Capo Spikes at 7th and 9th frets
• OME Planetary 5th-string tuner with amber knobs
• Tung-oil varnish finish
• 12” 2-ply cherry OME tone rim
• Ebonite capped and simulated tortoise bound rim
• 14 rim brackets and heavy notched tension hoop
• Renaissance Head and Sweetone Tailpiece
• Adjustable wood rim-rod & Trillium bridge
• Satin lacquer finish & Aged Brass hardware
• Deluxe Hard-shell case
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• OME rosewood armrest
6-month interest-free financing available through PayPal Credit. Instant approval at checkout.
See all of our new and used banjos at AvenueGuitars.com/banjos
Shipping: Free shipping to lower 48
Posted By: Avenue Guitars
United States, Salida, CO, 81201
Condition of Banjo: New
More Info on this Banjo
Ad Status: Active, #87671, viewed 272 times