Price: 1,400.00 EUR ($1,568.72 USD)
With too many instruments to choose from, and too little time to play them, this excellent instrument deserves a better place:
Leedy plectrum banjo
- original 11" metal rim, 1930's, top tension system with wooden inside (probably black walnut), original tailpiece;
- mahogany 3-piece repro neck (2016) by Karsten Schnoor, banjo and guitarmaker in Hamburg, Germany;
- 22 frets, 26 1/4" scale (or 667 mm if you prefer metric)
- new 5-Star planetary tuners
- foldable stand, own design, extremely stable and specifically crafted for this instrument;
- new hardshell case
The new neck is another example of master builder Karsten Schnoor's craftmanship, an exact copy of the original, with one slight difference: instead of "Solotone" engraved in the peghead inlay, it says "Q-tone". It is simply honest to be clear about the provenance, and besides, the Q stands for Quality, which is the truth. On the top of the dowel stick you find the builders initials and year of production, but you will need a mirror to see that, as the picture shows.
I am open for bids if you convince me that the price should be lower than stated.
Shipping: by PostNL package or pickup
Posted By: jazzman_NP
Condition of Banjo: Used - Mint Condition
Brand: Leedy (OLD)
Ad Status: Active, #75202, viewed 218 times